Applied Optimization Job Description
Job Title: Technical Writing Intern Reports to: Company President
FLSA Status: Part-Time (Non-Exempt) Department: G&A
- Offers technical writing support in areas such as but not limited to: proposals, reports, manuals, policies, and recruiting and marketing material
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree or higher in technical writing or an equivalent field
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including the ability to produce routine reports and correspondence and speak before a group of employees
- Ability to execute instructions provided in written, oral, and diagram form.
- Attention to detail and effective time and schedule management skills
- Basic computer and software skills including but not necessarily limited to Microsoft Office products (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
Citizenship/Security Clearance Requirements:
- U. S. Person
About Our Internships:
Hours: The internship is a part-time, year-round position that requires a minimum of sixteen hours per week of work. The hours are flexible, and they can change from one quarter to another based on class schedule. The weekly hours can be adjusted to balance for the examinations, tests, and project submissions.
Applied Optimization is a growing organization located in Fairborn, OH. We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary that is commensurate with qualifications and a comprehensive benefits package. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
This job description is subject to change.
To apply, please email your resume to HR@appliedo.com.