Applied Optimization Job Description
Job Title: Human Resources Intern Reports to: Company Management
FLSA Status: Part-Time (Non-Exempt) Department: G&A
- Support recruiting and other HR functions
- Coordinate related activities with company management, HR consultants, and current and potential company employees
- Support and coordinate recruitment processes
- Assist in writing and developing HR policies, processes, forms, and letters
- Coordinate and document employee hire, on-boarding, and termination processes
- Organize, update, and maintain various HR records
- Enhance employee relations and communications
- Write and submit weekly activity reports to supervisors
- Other duties as assigned
- Sophomore, Junior, or Senior in an undergraduate program related to the field of Human Resources; Human Resources major preferred
- Attention to detail
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including the ability to produce routine reports and correspondence and speak before a group of employees
- Ability to execute instructions provided in written, oral, and diagram form
- Basic computer and software skills including but not necessarily limited to Microsoft Office products (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
Citizenship/Security Clearance Requirements:
- U.S. Citizen
About Our Internships:
Hours: The internship is a part-time, year-round position that requires a minimum of sixteen hours per week of work. The hours are flexible, and they can change from one quarter to another based on class schedule. The weekly hours can be adjusted to balance for the examinations, tests, and project submissions.
Applied Optimization is a growing organization located in Fairborn, OH. We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary that is commensurate with qualifications and a comprehensive benefits package. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
This job description is subject to change.
To apply, please email your resume to HR@appliedo.com.